121. Tuned vibration modes in a miniature hearing organ: Insights from the bushcricket.
Vavakou A, Scherberich J, Nowotny M, van der Heijden M
in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2021
122. Secure Opportunistic Contextual Logging for Wearable Healthcare Sensing Devices.
Muhammad Siddiqi, Syed Taha Ali, Vijay Sivaraman
in IEEE Trans. Dependable Secur. Comput. 2021
124. Acidosis, cognitive dysfunction and motor impairments in patients with kidney disease.
Imenez Silva PH, Unwin R, Hoorn EJ, Ortiz A, Trepiccione F, Nielsen R, Pesic V, Hafez G, Fouque D, Massy ZA, De Zeeuw CI, Capasso G, Wagner CA
in Nephrology, dialysis, transplantation : official publication of the European Dialysis and Transplant Association - European Renal Association 2021
125. Secreted retrovirus-like GAG-domain-containing protein PEG10 is regulated by UBE3A and is involved in Angelman syndrome pathophysiology.
128. The Perception and Attitude Toward Noise and Music in the Operation Room: A Systematic Review.
Fu VX, Oomens P, Merkus N, Jeekel J
in The Journal of surgical research 2021
130. Protein phosphatase 2B dual function facilitates synaptic integrity and motor learning.
131. GenNet framework: interpretable deep learning for predicting phenotypes from genetic data.
van Hilten A, Kushner SA, Kayser M, Arfan Ikram M, Adams HHH, Klaver CCW, Niessen WJ, Roshchupkin GV
in Communications biology 2021
132. Cortical overgrowth in a preclinical forebrain organoid model of CNTNAP2-associated autism spectrum disorder.
de Jong JO, Llapashtica C, Genestine M, Strauss K, Provenzano F, Sun Y, Zhu H, Cortese GP, Brundu F, Brigatti KW, Corneo B, Migliori B, Tomer R, Kushner SA, Kellendonk C, Javitch JA, Xu B, Markx S
in Nature communications 2021
133. Electrical match between initial segment and somatodendritic compartment for action potential backpropagation in retinal ganglion cells.
Goethals S, Sierksma MC, Nicol X, Reaux-Le Goazigo A, Brette R
in Journal of neurophysiology 2021
134. Inducible expression of human C9ORF72 36x G4C2 hexanucleotide repeats is sufficient to cause RAN translation and rapid muscular atrophy in mice
F.W. Riemslagh, E.C. van der Toorn, R.F.M. Verhagen, A. Maas, L.W.J. Bosman, R.K. Hukema, R. Willemsen
in Disease Models & Mechanisms 2021
135. Feedback from HTC Vive Sensors Results in Transient Performance Enhancements on a Juggling Task in Virtual Reality.
Filip Borglund, Michael Young, Joakim Eriksson, Anders Rasmussen
in Sensors 2021
136. Neural Implementations of Bayesian Inference
in Current Opinion in Neurobiology 2021
140. Cerebellar Purkinje cells can differentially modulate coherence between sensory and motor cortex depending on region and behavior.
141. Publisher Correction: Diversity and dynamism in the cerebellum.
De Zeeuw CI, Lisberger SG, Raymond JL
in Nature neuroscience 2021
142. Oxytocin moderates the association between testosterone-cortisol ratio and trustworthiness: A randomized placebo-controlled study.
Berends YR, Tulen JHM, Wierdsma AI, de Rijke YB, Kushner SA, van Marle HJC
in Comprehensive psychoneuroendocrinology 2021
144. Pathomechanisms of ALS8: altered autophagy and defective RNA binding protein (RBP) homeostasis due to the VAPB P56S mutation.
Tripathi P, Guo H, Dreser A, Yamoah A, Sechi A, Jesse CM, Katona I, Doukas P, Nikolin S, Ernst S, Aronica E, Glaß H, Hermann A, Steinbusch H, Feller AC, Bergmann M, Jaarsma D, Weis J, Goswami A
in Cell death & disease 2021
146. Sleep quality does not mediate the negative effects of chronodisruption on body composition and metabolic syndrome in healthcare workers in Ecuador.
Carpio Arias TV, Mogrovejo Arias DC, Nicolalde Cifuentes TM, Tapia Veloz EC, De Zeeuw CI, Vinueza Veloz MF
in Diabetes & metabolic syndrome 2021
147. Computerised patient-specific prediction of the recovery profile of upper limb capacity within stroke services: the next step.
148. Predicting persistence of hallucinations from childhood to adolescence.
Steenkamp LR, Tiemeier H, Blanken LME, Hillegers MHJ, Kushner SA, Bolhuis K
in The British journal of psychiatry : the journal of mental science 2021
151. Sphingolipid metabolism governs Purkinje cell patterned degeneration in Atxn1[82Q]/+ mice
154. Trajectories of Cognitive and Motor Function Between Ages 45 and 90 Years: A Population-Based Study.
155. Fully integrating functional Ultrasound (fUS) into the onco-neurosurgical operating room: Towards a new real-time, high-resolution image-guided resection tool with multimodal potential
156. Perception of auditory stimuli during general anesthesia and its effects on patient outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Fu VX, Sleurink KJ, Janssen JC, Wijnhoven BPL, Jeekel J, Klimek M
in Canadian journal of anaesthesia = Journal canadien d 2021
158. Wireless closed-loop optogenetics across the entire dorsoventral spinal cord in mice.
159. NMDARs in granule cells contribute to parallel fiber-Purkinje cell synaptic plasticity and motor learning.
160. Homologous organization of cerebellar pathways to sensory, motor, and associative forebrain.
Pisano TJ, Dhanerawala ZM, Kislin M, Bakshinskaya D, Engel EA, Hansen EJ, Hoag AT, Lee J, de Oude NL, Venkataraju KU, Verpeut JL, Hoebeek FE, Richardson BD, Boele HJ, Wang SS
in Cell reports 2021
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.