- Room: Ee-1222
- Dr. Molewaterplein 40, Faculty Building, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Dr Vincenzo Romano (V.R.)
- Position: PhD, Postdoctoral Fellow, Erasmus MC
- Member of:
1. Cerebellar Purkinje cells can differentially modulate coherence between sensory and motor cortex depending on region and behavior.
8. Potentiation of cerebellar Purkinje cells facilitates whisker reflex adaptation through increased simple spike activity.
9. Towards real-time whisker tracking in rodents for studying sensorimotor disorders.
Yang Ma, Prajith Ramakrishnan Geethakumari, Georgios Smaragdos, Sander Lindeman, Vincenzo Romano, Mario Negrello, Ioannis Sourdis, Laurens W. J. Bosman, Chris I. De Zeeuw, Zaid Al-Ars, Christos Strydis
in 17th International Conference on Embedded Computer Systems: Architectures, Modeling, and Simulation, SAMOS 2017