1. Synthesis-Free, Flexible and Fast Hardware Library for Biophysically Plausible Neurosimulations - POSTER
2. A Novel Target for Neuromodulation in Spinal Cord Injury: Dorsal Root Ganglion-Stimulation Can Evoke Weight-Bearing Motor Responses in Patients with Chronic Motor Complete Spinal Cord Injury
5. Improving the Simulation of Biologically Accurate Neural Networks Using Data Flow HLS Transformations on Heterogeneous SoC-FPGA Platforms
8. Efficient and Flexible Spatiotemporal Clutter Filtering of High Frame Rate Images Using Subspace Tracking
11. Towards on-demand system reliability: software implemented fault tolerance and testing
Sourdis, I., Shafik, R. A., Strydis, C., Pnevmatikatos, D., Theodoropoulos, D., Pradhan, D. K., & Rauwerda, G.
in ETS Avignon 2013
12. Design techniques of future reliable SoCs
I. Sourdis and C. Strydis
in 2nd Mediterranean Conference on Embedded Computing (MECO) 2013
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.