- +31 010 7043404
- Room: Ee-1220a
- Dr. Molewaterplein 40, Faculty Building, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Dr. Lieke Kros (L.)
- Position: PhD, Assistant Professor, Erasmus MC
- Member of:
2. cATR Tracing Approach to Identify Individual Intermediary Neurons Based on Their Input and Output: A Proof-of-Concept Study Connecting Cerebellum and Central Hubs Implicated in Developmental Disorders.
3. Cerebellar Purkinje cells can differentially modulate coherence between sensory and motor cortex depending on region and behavior.
4. Cerebellar involvement in migraine.
Kros L, Angueyra Aristizábal CA, Khodakhah K
in Cephalalgia : an international journal of headache 2018
5. Increased susceptibility to cortical spreading depression and epileptiform activity in a mouse model for FHM2.
Kros L, Lykke-Hartmann K, Khodakhah K
in Scientific reports 2018