1. Cerebellar influences on descending spinal motor systems. In M. Manto, J. Gruol, N. Schmahmann, N. Koibuchi & F. Rossi (Eds.), Handbook of the cerebellum and cerebellum disorders
2. Cerebellar nuclei and the inferior olivary nuclei: Organizations and connections. In M. Manto, J. Gruol, N. Schmahmann, N. Koibuchi & F. Rossi (Eds.), Handbook of the cerebellum and cerebellar disorders
Voogd, J., Shinoda, Y., Ruigrok, T., & Sugihara, I.
3. Cerebellum and Precerebellar Nuclei, In The Human Nervous System, edited by JK Mai, G Paxinos and eds
Voogd, J., and TJH Ruigrok
4. The Inferior Olive: All Ins and Outs, In Handbook of the Cerebellum and Cerebellar
De Gruijl, J. R., L. W. J. Bosman, C. De Zeeuw, and M. De Jeu
5. Gap Junctions and Neuronal Synchronization in the Olivocerebellar System, In Gap Junctions in the Brain: Physiological and Pathological Roles, edited by Ekrem Dere
Bazzigaluppi, P., S. C. Isenia, C. De Zeeuw, and M. De Jeu
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.