41. Clinical, electrophysiological, and cutaneous innervation changes in patients with bortezomib-induced peripheral neuropathy reveal insight into mechanisms of neuropathic pain.
42. Differential effects of Foxp2 disruption in distinct motor circuits.
French CA, Vinueza Veloz MF, Zhou K, Peter S, Fisher SE, Costa RM, De Zeeuw CI
in Molecular psychiatry 2018
44. Cerebellar output controls generalized spike-and-wave discharge occurrence.
50. Design study to develop screen savers aimed at improving hand hygiene behavior.
Weggelaar-Jansen AM, van Buren-Jansen E, van 't Schip S, Pel JJ, Nieboer AP, Helder OK
in American journal of infection control 2016
59. Modulation of 7 T fMRI Signal in the Cerebellar Cortex and Nuclei During Acquisition, Extinction, and Reacquisition of Conditioned Eyeblink Responses.
61. Cerebellar potentiation and learning a whisker-based object localization task with a time response window.
75. Participation in a scientific pre-university program and medical students
de Leng WE, Stegers-Jager KM, Born MP, Frens MA, Themmen APN
in BMC medical education 2017
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.