641. Functional ultrasound (FUS) during awake craniotomy tumor removal: Revolutionizing intra-operative functional brain and tumor mapping
643. Developmental changes in intrinsic excitability of principal neurons in the rat medial nucleus of the trapezoid body.
Rusu SI, Borst JG
in Developmental neurobiology 2011
644. Contribution of the mouse calyx of Held synapse to tone adaptation.
Lorteije JA, Borst JG
in The European journal of neuroscience 2010
645. Delayed appearance of the scaffolding proteins PSD-95 and Homer-1 at the developing rat calyx of Held synapse.
Soria Van Hoeve JS, Borst JG
in The Journal of comparative neurology 2010
646. The low synaptic release probability in vivo.
in Trends in neurosciences 2010
647. Reliability and precision of the mouse calyx of Held synapse.
Lorteije JA, Rusu SI, Kushmerick C, Borst JG
in The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2009
648. Dynamic development of the calyx of Held synapse.
Rodríguez-Contreras A, van Hoeve JS, Habets RL, Locher H, Borst JG
in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008
649. Cerebellum: What is in a Name? Historical Origins and First Use of This Anatomical Term.
Voogd J, De Zeeuw CI
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2020
653. Cerebellar plasticity and associative memories are controlled by perineuronal nets.
655. Sleep deprivation directly following eyeblink-conditioning impairs memory consolidation.
De Zeeuw CI, Canto CB
in Neurobiology of learning and memory 2020
662. The Roles of the Olivocerebellar Pathway in Motor Learning and Motor Control. A Consensus Paper.
Lang EJ, Apps R, Bengtsson F, Cerminara NL, De Zeeuw CI, Ebner TJ, Heck DH, Jaeger D, Jörntell H, Kawato M, Otis TS, Ozyildirim O, Popa LS, Reeves AM, Schweighofer N, Sugihara I, Xiao J
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2017
665. Regional functionality of the cerebellum.
Witter L, De Zeeuw CI
in Current opinion in neurobiology 2015
666. In vivo differences in inputs and spiking between neurons in lobules VI/VII of neocerebellum and lobule X of archaeocerebellum.
Witter L, De Zeeuw CI
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2015
667. Long-term effect of prednisolone on functional blink recovery after transient peripheral facial motor paralysis.
VanderWerf F, Reits D, Metselaar M, De Zeeuw CI
in Otolaryngology--head and neck surgery : official journal of American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2011
670. Purkinje cell input to cerebellar nuclei in tottering: ultrastructure and physiology.
Hoebeek FE, Khosrovani S, Witter L, De Zeeuw CI
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2008
671. Effect of simvastatin on cognitive functioning in children with neurofibromatosis type 1: a randomized controlled trial.
672. Expanding Clinical Presentations Due to Variations in THOC2 mRNA Nuclear Export Factor.
Kumar R, Palmer E, Gardner AE, Carroll R, Banka S, Abdelhadi O, Donnai D, Elgersma Y, Curry CJ, Gardham A, Suri M, Malla R, Brady LI, Tarnopolsky M, Azmanov DN, Atkinson V, Black M, Baynam G, Dreyer L, Hayeems RZ, Marshall CR, Costain G, Wessels MW, Baptista J, Drummond J, Leffler M, Field M, Gecz J
in Frontiers in molecular neuroscience 2020
674. Examination of the genetic factors underlying the cognitive variability associated with neurofibromatosis type 1.
675. An overview of health issues and development in a large clinical cohort of children with Angelman syndrome.
Bindels-de Heus KGCB, Mous SE, Ten Hooven-Radstaake M, van Iperen-Kolk BM, Navis C, Rietman AB, Ten Hoopen LW, Brooks AS, Elgersma Y, Moll HA, de Wit MY
in American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2019
676. Neurodevelopmental disease: A molecular tightrope.
in Nature 2015
677. Treatment of Cognitive Deficits in Genetic Disorders: A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials of Diet and Drug Treatments.
van der Vaart T, Overwater IE, Oostenbrink R, Moll HA, Elgersma Y
in JAMA neurology 2015
678. Health-related quality of life in children with neurofibromatosis type 1: contribution of demographic factors, disease-related factors, and behavior.
Krab LC, Oostenbrink R, de Goede-Bolder A, Aarsen FK, Elgersma Y, Moll HA
in The Journal of pediatrics 2008
679. Impact of neurofibromatosis type 1 on school performance.
Krab LC, Aarsen FK, de Goede-Bolder A, Catsman-Berrevoets CE, Arts WF, Moll HA, Elgersma Y
in Journal of child neurology 2008
680. Early intervention for children at risk of visual processing dysfunctions from 1 year of age: a randomized controlled trial protocol.
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.