881. Cortical and cerebellar activation induced by reflexive and voluntary saccades.
Schraa-Tam CK, van Broekhoven P, van der Geest JN, Frens MA, Smits M, van der Lugt A
in Experimental brain research 2008
882. Computer work duration and its dependence on the used pause definition.
Richter JM, Slijper HP, Over EA, Frens MA
in Applied ergonomics 2008
883. Dynamic development of the calyx of Held synapse.
Rodríguez-Contreras A, van Hoeve JS, Habets RL, Locher H, Borst JG
in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008
884. fMRI of optokinetic eye movements with and without a contribution of smooth pursuit.
Schraa-Tam CK, van der Lugt A, Smits M, Frens MA, van Broekhoven PC, van der Geest JN
in Journal of neuroimaging : official journal of the American Society of Neuroimaging 2007
885. 2‐Iodomelatonin prevents apoptosis of cerebellar granule neurons via inhibition of A‐type transient outward K+ currents
Hu C, Liu Z, Gao Z, Zhang Z, Mei Y
in Journal of pineal research 2005
886. Modulation of presynaptic plasticity and learning by the H-ras / extracellular signal-regulated kinase / synapsin I signaling pathway.
887. On the role of attentional inhibition and memory during visual search.
Ignace Th. C. Hooge, Michiel J. Stapelkamp, Eelco A. B. Over, Björn N. S. Vlaskamp, Maarten A. Frens
888. Dynamical Working Memory and Timed Responses - The Role of Reverberating Loops in the Olivo-Cerebellar System.
Werner M. Kistler, Chris I. De Zeeuw
in Neural Computation 2002
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.