801. Reliability and precision of the mouse calyx of Held synapse.
Lorteije JA, Rusu SI, Kushmerick C, Borst JG
in The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2009
804. Multiple cerebellar zones are involved in the control of individual muscles: a retrograde transneuronal tracing study with rabies virus in the rat.
Ruigrok TJ, Pijpers A, Goedknegt-Sabel E, Coulon P
in The European journal of neuroscience 2008
805. Selective impairment of the cerebellar C1 module involved in rat hind limb control reduces step-dependent modulation of cutaneous reflexes.
Pijpers A, Winkelman BH, Bronsing R, Ruigrok TJ
in The Journal of neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2008
806. Changing patterns in emergency involuntary admissions in the Netherlands in the period 2000-2004.
Mulder CL, Uitenbroek D, Broer J, Lendemeijer B, van Veldhuizen JR, van Tilburg W, Lelliott P, Wierdsma AI
in International journal of law and psychiatry 2008
807. Purkinje cell input to cerebellar nuclei in tottering: ultrastructure and physiology.
Hoebeek FE, Khosrovani S, Witter L, De Zeeuw CI
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2008
808. Effect of simvastatin on cognitive functioning in children with neurofibromatosis type 1: a randomized controlled trial.
809. Health-related quality of life in children with neurofibromatosis type 1: contribution of demographic factors, disease-related factors, and behavior.
Krab LC, Oostenbrink R, de Goede-Bolder A, Aarsen FK, Elgersma Y, Moll HA
in The Journal of pediatrics 2008
810. Impact of neurofibromatosis type 1 on school performance.
Krab LC, Aarsen FK, de Goede-Bolder A, Catsman-Berrevoets CE, Arts WF, Moll HA, Elgersma Y
in Journal of child neurology 2008
812. Effect of simvastatin on cognitive functioning in children with Neurofibromatosis type 1: a randomized controlled trial.
814. Age- and sex-related differences in contrast sensitivity in C57BL/6 mice.
van Alphen B, Winkelman BH, Frens MA
in Investigative ophthalmology & visual science 2008
815. Cortical and cerebellar activation induced by reflexive and voluntary saccades.
Schraa-Tam CK, van Broekhoven P, van der Geest JN, Frens MA, Smits M, van der Lugt A
in Experimental brain research 2008
816. Computer work duration and its dependence on the used pause definition.
Richter JM, Slijper HP, Over EA, Frens MA
in Applied ergonomics 2008
817. Dynamic development of the calyx of Held synapse.
Rodríguez-Contreras A, van Hoeve JS, Habets RL, Locher H, Borst JG
in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008
818. fMRI of optokinetic eye movements with and without a contribution of smooth pursuit.
Schraa-Tam CK, van der Lugt A, Smits M, Frens MA, van Broekhoven PC, van der Geest JN
in Journal of neuroimaging : official journal of the American Society of Neuroimaging 2007
819. 2‐Iodomelatonin prevents apoptosis of cerebellar granule neurons via inhibition of A‐type transient outward K+ currents
Hu C, Liu Z, Gao Z, Zhang Z, Mei Y
in Journal of pineal research 2005
820. Modulation of presynaptic plasticity and learning by the H-ras / extracellular signal-regulated kinase / synapsin I signaling pathway.
821. On the role of attentional inhibition and memory during visual search.
Ignace Th. C. Hooge, Michiel J. Stapelkamp, Eelco A. B. Over, Björn N. S. Vlaskamp, Maarten A. Frens
822. Dynamical Working Memory and Timed Responses - The Role of Reverberating Loops in the Olivo-Cerebellar System.
Werner M. Kistler, Chris I. De Zeeuw
in Neural Computation 2002
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.