83. Older age relates to worsening of fine motor skills: A population based study of middle-aged and elderly persons
85. Frequency selectivity without resonance in a fluid waveguide.
in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2014
90. Postmortem ultrastructural analysis of a cornea transplanted with descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty
Livny, E., Parker, J. S., Van Der Kaaij, M., Haasdijk, E. D., Van Der Wees, J., Bruinsma, M. and Melles, G. R. J.
in Cornea 2014
92. Non-associative Potentiation of Perisomatic Inhibition Alters the Temporal Coding of Neocortical Layer 5 Pyramidal Neurons
Lourenço, J., Pacioni, S., Rebola, N., van Woerden, G. M., Marinelli, S., DiGregorio, D. and Bacci, A.
in PLoS Biology 2014
93. The Surgical Anatomy of the Small Saphenous Vein and Adjacent Nerves in Relation to Endovenous Thermal Ablation
Kerver, A. L. A., A. C. Van Der Ham, H. P. Theeuwes, P. H. C. Eilers, A. R. Poublon, A. J. H. Kerver, and G. J. Kleinrensink
in Journal of Vascular Surgery 2012
95. How Do Short-Term Changes at Synapses Fine-Tune Information Processing?
Klug, A., J. G. G. Borst, B. A. Carlson, C. Kopp-Scheinpflug, V. A. Klyachko, and M. A. Xu-Friedman
in Journal of Neuroscience 2012
96. Response characteristics in the apex of the gerbil cochlea studied through auditory nerve recordings.
Versteegh CP, Meenderink SW, van der Heijden M
in Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology : JARO 2011
97. Treatment of intractable epilepsy in tuberous sclerosis complex with everolimus is not yet evidence-based
Overwater, I. E., Rietman, A. B., Elgersma, Y. and De Wit, M. C. Y.
in Annals of Neurology 2014
98. Liver Fat Content Is Associated with Increased Carotid Atherosclerosis in a Chinese Middle-Aged and Elderly Population: The Shanghai Changfeng Study
Li, X., M. Xia, H. Ma, A. Hofman, Y. Hu, H. Yan, W. He, H. Lin, J. Jeekel, N. Zhao, J. Gao, and X. Gao
in Atherosclerosis 2012
99. Distortion product otoacoustic emissions evoked by tone complexes.
Meenderink SW, van der Heijden M
in Journal of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology : JARO 2010
100. Beyond the Exome: The Non-coding Genome and Enhancers in Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Malformations of Cortical Development.
Perenthaler E, Yousefi S, Niggl E, Barakat TS
in Frontiers in cellular neuroscience 2019
103. Reverse cochlear propagation in the intact cochlea of the gerbil: evidence for slow traveling waves.
Meenderink SW, van der Heijden M
in Journal of neurophysiology 2010
104. Independent Genetic Loci for Sensorimotor Gating and Attentional Performance in Bxd Recombinant Inbred Strains.
105. Diversity and Complexity of Roles of Granule Cells in the Cerebellar Cortex. Editorial.
Manto, M., and C. I. De Zeeuw
in Cerebellum 2012
106. Role of the cerebellar cortex in conditioned goal-directed behavior
Burguière E, Arabo A, Jarlier F, De Zeeuw CI, Rondi-Reig L
in J Neurosci 2010
107. Eurahs: The Development of an International Online Platform for Registration and Outcome Measurement of Ventral Abdominal Wall Hernia Repair
Muysoms, F., G. Campanelli, G. G. Champault, A. C. DeBeaux, U. A. Dietz, J. Jeekel, U. Klinge, F. Köckerling, V. Mandala, A. Montgomery, S. Morales Conde, F. Puppe, R. K. J. Simmermacher, M. Śmietański, and M. Miserez
in Hernia 2012
110. A Novel Qtl Underlying Early-Onset, Low-Frequency Hearing Loss in Bxd Recombinant Inbred Strains
Nagtegaal, A. P., S. Spijker, T. T. H. Crins, Neuro-Bsik Mouse Phenomics Consortium, and J. G. G. Borst
in Genes, Brain and Behavior 2012
112. Isokinetic strength of the trunk flexor muscles after surgical repair for incisional hernia
den Hartog D, Eker HH, Tuinebreijer WE, Kleinrensink GJ, Stam HJ, Lange JF.
in Hernia 2010
114. A simplified protocol for differentiation of electrophysiologically mature neuronal networks from human induced pluripotent stem cells.
115. Perceptual learning, motor learning, and automaticity
Fecteau JH, Roelfsema P, De Zeeuw CI, Kousta S
in Trends Cogn Sci 2010
118. The SAC1 domain in synaptojanin is required for autophagosome maturation at presynaptic terminals.
119. Forward models and state estimation in compensatory eye movements
Frens MA, Donchin O
in Front Cell Neurosci 2009
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.