802. Unmyelinated and myelinated skin nerve damage in Guillain-BarrĆ© syndrome: correlation with pain and recovery.
Ruts L, van Doorn PA, Lombardi R, Haasdijk ED, Penza P, Tulen JH, Hempel RJ, van den Meiracker AH, Lauria G
in Pain 2011
803. Valentino Braitenberg: From neuroanatomy to behavior and back.
in Biological cybernetics 2013
805. Variability and directionality of inferior olive neuron dendrites revealed by detailed 3D characterization of an extensive morphological library.
806. Variation in a range of mTOR-related genes associates with intracranial volume and intellectual disability.
813. Virtual signals of head rotation induce gravity-dependent inferences of linear acceleration.
Khosravi-Hashemi N, Forbes PA, Dakin CJ, Blouin JS
in The Journal of physiology 2019
815. Visuo-Vestibular Information Processing by Unipolar Brush Cells in the Rabbit Flocculus
Hensbroek R. A., Ruigrok T. J. H. , van Beugen B. J., Maruta J., Simpson J. I.
816. Visuo-vestibular information processing by unipolar brush cells in the rabbit flocculus.
Hensbroek RA, Ruigrok TJ, van Beugen BJ, Maruta J, Simpson JI
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2015
822. Ī-Calcium Calmodulin Kinase Ii Modulates the Temporal Structure of Hippocampal Bursting Patterns
Cho J., Bhatt R. , Elgersma Y., Silva A. J.
in PLoS ONE 2012
Publications are updated automatically from an automated system and ownership is manually verified. In case of accidental copyright infridgment, contact us and we will remove the publication as soon as possible.