Department of Neuroscience
Bidirectional Cerebellar Control of Everything
Circuit dynamics of temporal control
Disturbances in neural control of movement
Functional neuroanatomy of the cerebellum
Human stem cell modeling of neuropsychiatric disorders
Improving motor performance and motor learning of mice and men
Integrative Neurobiology of Psychiatric Disorders
Mechanisms of neuronal degeneration in aging and disease
Molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying neurodevelopmental disorders
Neural networks underlying behavioral flexibility
Sensorimotor Neuroscience and Biorobotics
Sensorimotor systems physiology
The auditory periphery
The development of cerebellar function and its role in sensorimotor integration
Understanding the role of CAMK2 in neurodevelopment and neurodevelopmental disorders
Visual motor and visual vestibular interactions
Dr. Molewaterplein 40, Faculty Building, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Victor Fu (V.X.)
Phd Student, Erasmus MC
1. The Perception and Attitude Toward Noise and Music in the Operation Room: A Systematic Review.
, Merkus N,
in The Journal of surgical research 2021
2. Perception of auditory stimuli during general anesthesia and its effects on patient outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
, Sleurink KJ, Janssen JC, Wijnhoven BPL,
, Klimek M
in Canadian journal of anaesthesia = Journal canadien d 2021
3. The Effects of Preferred Music on Laparoscopic Surgical Performance: A Randomized Crossover Study.
, Jeekel J
in World journal of surgery 2020
4. The Effect of Perioperative Music on Medication Requirement and Hospital Length of Stay: A Meta-analysis.
, Klimek M, Verhofstad MHJ,
in Annals of surgery 2019
5. The Effect of Perioperative Music on the Stress Response to Surgery: A Meta-analysis.
, Sneiders D, van den Berg SAA, Feelders RA, Wijnhoven BPL,
in The Journal of surgical research 2019
6. The effect of music on simulated surgical performance: a systematic review.
in Surgical endoscopy 2019
show more publications