- Dr. Molewaterplein 40, Faculty Building, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Dr. Joan Holstege (J.)
- Associate Professor
- Erasmus MC
1. Pain Experience is Somatotopically Organized and Overlaps with Pain Anticipation in the Human Cerebellum.
Michelle Welman FHS, Smit AE, Jongen JLM, Tibboel D, van der Geest JN, Holstege JC
in Cerebellum (London, England) 2018
2. Nerve reinnervation and itch behavior in a rat burn wound model.
Saffari TM, Schüttenhelm BN, van Neck JW, Holstege JC
in Wound repair and regeneration : official publication of the Wound Healing Society [and] the European Tissue Repair Society 2018
4. Rotterdam Advanced Multiple Plate: A novel method to measure cold hyperalgesia and allodynia in freely behaving rodents
9. Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Re-Innervation and Hyperinnervation Patterns by Uninjured Cgrp Fibers in the Rat Foot Sole Epidermis after Nerve Injury
10. Distribution of Glycine/Gaba Neurons in the Ventromedial Medulla with Descending Spinal Projections and Evidence for an Ascending Glycine/Gaba Projection.
Hossaini M., Goos J. A. C., Kohli S. K., Holstege J. C.
in PLoS ONE 2012